COVID-19 Safety Protocol
With the COVID-19 new normal in mind, our tours will operate in confidence under strict regulations for the foreseeable future. We are in this together, requiring that ALL tour leaders, guests and support staff adhere to the following measures:
- Completed COVID-19 vaccination course.
- All our tour leaders are obliged to be vaccinated before they can lead any tours.
- All guests must be fully vaccinated at least 2 weeks (14 days) prior to departing on any of our tours (Unvaccinated travellers are welcome to contact our private travel department).
- An increasing number of destinations now makes vaccination mandatory prior to obtaining a visa or entering the border.
- Please do not greet anyone by hand and avoid physical contact at all times.
- Avoid touching your nose, eyes and mouth.
- Masks are to be worn where necessary** for the duration of your tour. In vehicles, airports, planes and in any situations where social distancing is not possible. Your tour leader will authorize when not wearing a mask is acceptable such as in open situations when social distancing can be implemented. Guests are asked to please arrive with their own masks (N95, R95, KN95 or surgical masks) and that they must be worn according to WHO safety standards.
- We encourage everyone to wash hands at every opportunity in public situations and use the provided sanitizer regularly – tour leaders will carry hand sanitizer with them throughout the tour.
- Please adhere to social distancing as best as possible. A minimum distance of 2 meters (6.5 feet) is generally required- situationally dependent.
- Please keep all personal belongings in the vehicle in protective covering or on your person.
**We will adapt to local requirements and or laws in respect of mask wearing and social distancing, as these change from one destination to another. We will dispense with the need for masks where permissible.
ORYX Photo Tours Staff
ORYX Photo Tours have educated and trained our staff on safety and hygiene measures. We have worked with our ground agents and local suppliers that share our ethos and standards.
All staff are instructed to maintain social distancing at all times.
We at ORYX Photo Tours take pride in our work and believe in our ability to keep our staff and guests happy, safe and healthy at all times.
We trust that the above information has given you some peace of mind. We want to provide assurance that we are ready to travel in a pandemic world. Please contact us if you require any additional information or have any recommendations.